wtorek, 19 listopada 2013

5. Last Summer holidays

Hello after long break!
I'm going to describe my last holidays.
Since i'm in gymnasium and I know some people my holidays are awesome.
With my friends we often do sleepovers, when we're together we usually cry... with laughter.
I love talking with friends online to the really late hours and later i wake up when dinner's ready.
I miss holidays...
Every holidays i'm going to the sea. This year I was with friends and we had really great time.
We're always going to amusement park and leave there all our money. Later we're crying that we haven't got any money...
In the evening we were everyday at the beach watching sunset, watching the sky, laughing and talking.
I came back a few days later and have time for other friends.
AND I WAS AT WOODSTOCK! <3
  Later I rode to my father in Germany and I were there 1,5 week.
It was time that I spent only with family and it was the best.
We could talk everyday, laug in the evening we playing cards.
I like this time.
A few days before beginning of school I came back to Poland and I was prepared for new school year
and it really wasn't cool.
I can't wait next holidays.

 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz