środa, 20 listopada 2013

7. Friends

It's time to write something about my friends

Let's start from Maja
I met her in first class of gymnasium and she was first person that I wanted meet in new class. Earlier we were just writing on Facebook.
We often think the same, it's strange. We laugh of really stupid things it's scary sometimes...
She's annoying me all the time, I think that her hobby is annoying me. :)
Although, she's the person that I know I can say everything, it's important.
We've been almost everywhere together, to the sea city, Germany, etc.
I treat her as we know each other all our life.
...and she loves One Direction...



Next best friend is Ola.
We know each other from 13 years, but we're friends from 5 years.
She's always when I need her and I'm trying to be always when she needs me.
She's living next to me so we often meet, especially in vacation.
Her all life are cats, manga, anime and drawing.

Her drawing of our friend

She's smiling all the time, I don't remember her sad.
...and she's the person that knows the most of me.


PARTY HARD!







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz