wtorek, 19 listopada 2013

6. Hobby, hobbies

Hi!
Sooo... my hobbies...
Yeah, this is what I was scared the most about because I haven't particular hobby.
I like sport - Volleyball and basketball. I played in basketball team when I was younger (sounds like i'm old now).
I love dancing. I danced about 3 years. I was even cheerleader for basketball team in my town. I still have my cheerleader outfit and I think "how I could wear this and go to the people?!"
And... I love singing... when i'm alone in home. I'm ashamed to singing even when i'm with parents.
I'm singing only with my friends and i'm playing with them in karaoke challenge (we had first place with my friend! B|)
Today the most of love left in me dancing and I think that I'll come back to this. 
I'm watching programs like "Got to dance" etc. and I really miss dance.
it should be everything. 
bye! c:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz